Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ida Sjostedt.

"Angelina" dress.
"Antique" dress.
"Empress" dress.
"Harper" dress.
"laFleur" dress.
"Lynette" top and "Royal" skirt.
"Melodie" dress.
"Mylene" coat.
"New" dress.
"Veronica" dress.

For the love of God, will someone please get their finger out and stock this fantastic label in Australia?
Maybe I will have to do it... then I'd be able to stock all the stuff I find and cant access...then I'd be able to wear all this kit on a daily basis!!
But first, its time for sewing lessons. I'm hunting for lessons that will fit into my wonky timetable and I think I will need a very patient teacher who can understand my 'vision'.
My last stab at learning something new was guitar lessons. I dutifully took my little guitar to the Guitar Shop in Paddington and arrived promptly for my first lesson, only to discover that my teacher was a divine bearded type about 7 foot tall and very smiley. It was glaringly obvious that I lacked any natural apptitude for the instrument but we did date for a while afterwards. 
So for my sewing to succeed I will need to find a teacher whom I have no romantic interest in whatsoever. I dont imagine it shall be too difficult to do that. As long as lessons arent conducted anywhere near the Guitar Shop.
See more by Ida here.

3 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

LOVE these! Can't even pick my favorite, they're all awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

Melissa {Suger} said...

I'll take the Harper for a party sat night. Phew was really cutting it fine this time. Just lovely, lovely, lovely. And I adore the guitar man story. 7ft & smilely sounds delish.

:o)

Kakka said...

Oh I love the black one the best, the others are beautiful too, but I just covet the black one.. Of course it would look a mess on my body - but I can dream can't I?

Related Posts with Thumbnails