Friday, March 5, 2010

Pictures for Mel.


This doll is very grateful for the awesome mates I have to share this thing, 'Life', with.
I met Mel at Suger Coat It when we were 12 years old. Renewing our friendship via the blogging community has been such a sweet surprise for both of us. 
You have been so kind to me, helping me with my blog, being a little 'art director', and being a 'new found' friend - when we were actually always there. It amazes me.
So my dear Mel, these are some pretty pictures gathered for you,  in thanks and friendship.
Love Ri xoxo

3 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh, what a lovely tribute! I loved the pictures too! Thanks (and thanks to YOU, Mel!!)

Kellyansapansa said...

What beautiful photos and I love Mel's blog - I'm sure she's an amazing friend!

Melissa {Suger} said...

I have been dying to visit and see my little surprise since you text'ed me Friday. ZERO reception meant I had to wait until now... and wow! So. Worth The. Wait!

My love right back at you. And I am so hapy we reconnected.

Related Posts with Thumbnails