Saturday, April 10, 2010

Paul Dempsey







Hi! Lets talk about Paul Dempsey.

HE'S HOT YEAH!!!!

Ahem. He's also written the best freaking solo album I'ver heard since this one. And before that there was Bon Iver (obviously) and before that nothing quite so awesome as hearing beloved for the first time way back when.
I cant stop playing young Paul's offering "Everything Is True", and I honestly would struggle to pick a favourite song... which I dont have to do because I dont have a gun to my head or anything but just saying that if I did have a gun to my head, I would struggle to pick one...
I just wanna.....
Anyway - get the album.


4 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

If the album has even one image of this beautiful man on it I'll be buying - wowza.

Rianna said...

Buy it - its as divine as him! xo

Kakka said...

Phew- is it okay for a nearly 55 year old woman to drool, oops wiping my chin. I am just a sucker for dark haired men with blue eyes. Sigh. Will check out his album.

Rianna said...

Do it Kakka my dear!!! Drool away! I need a shower just thinking about him...and do listen to his songs because they really are terribly beautiful. Handsome as hell AND talented = deadly. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails