Sunday, November 7, 2010

A human life is a beautiful mess.






























































Hi! I wanted to put quotes in here, as I usually do, but alas I'm out of time. I leave for the airport in an hour and then I'm off to thePhilippines and Bangkok for 2 weeks. I'm going to work in one of the slum areas (in the Philippines) on a feeding program we've set up with one of the little Catholic schools there, to feed the children and administer more largely to their families. I've no idea what to expect so I'm just staying open minded to everything. I can't wait to meet the children and spend time with them and their families and also the school community and the nuns who are in charge of the whole thing. Apparently they are all very excited for our visit and have been making the sweetest preparations to welcome us.
I'm going to be having a crack at making a film while I'm there, so I will have edited parts and photos of my adventures to share when I return. Love and peace to you all for the next two weeks. xo

Images via hivennn

1 comment:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Beautiful mess, indeed! Just gorgeous, Rianna! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails