Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is lovely!

Dash at French Sampler gave this blog a tremendous shout-out, for which I'm hugely grateful!
Her blog is delicious and I've been following it for ages now - she recently published posts on french pouts and the amazing Natcha Rambova: enough said! Dash is the high-priestess of un-earthing the lives of forgotten artistic and cultural figures. So please go check it out, and here are some beautiful images to speed your journey which I got from Dash's blog. xoxo









3 comments:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Rianna, how lovely to find your gorgeous blog via Dash.

We share a love for beautiful pictures, Paolo Roversi and as soon as I spotted the Plundered My Soul lyrics I knew we'd get on! xx

Dash said...

Rianna thank you for the return shout-out! Your blog is so gorgeous, unique and interesting I felt it deserved wider recognition.
XXX

Rianna said...

Love and the best of life and culture to you both!
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails