Monday, October 31, 2011

The Beard Review







I've been meaning to make this post for a long time. Because that was actually the deal. When beloved was wooing me, we were bantering one night on the phone, and I casually mentioned that if he grew a beard, I would a) probably want to kiss on him; and b) would document it on my blog.
A day or so later, I received an email entitled 'Day 1' and a picture of his face. It continued for a full month, with little insights into his day, comments, much flirtatious dialogue and at the end of the month....he got kissed on. A lot.
Months and months later; this is the post I mentioned. The kisses? He gets loads of them constantly :)

5 comments:

Anna said...

Awww...that is such a sweet story. I'm a sucker for a guy that can grow a good beard, so I know where you're coming from ;)

Let me just take this opportunity to add that I love your blog. Your juxtaposition of photographs and literary citations is nothing short of brilliant!

Rianna said...

Anna! Thankyou ever so much for such lovely comments! :)
xx

bobby said...

It's the old "send photos of yourself until she falls for you" trick ;)

And Anna, I should let you in on a secret: Rianna's presence and personality mirror her blog's brilliance and beauty.

The world is a brighter place with the Last Doll Standing.

xxx

StrangeBird said...

What a clever ploy! So sweet :)

hope505 said...

wow, he really did a good job too! Just the right length and very tidy!! win/win

Related Posts with Thumbnails