Friday, October 14, 2011

Metals

So...Let's talk about Feist.


I bought her new album today. Like, I actually said to myself; 'You must have this immediately' and then I went to the MUSIC STORE WHERE THEY SELL ALBUMS AND I BOUGHT IT.
And...it's freaking amazing.
Feist and I have had a long and loving relationship. She's never let me down. In fact; she's shared innumerable baths and 'bedtimes' with me. She's my girl for heartbreak/heartache/'what the hell is my heart doing'?/'I'm in love'/'I'm scared to death' etc etc etc.
I backed my car out of the driveway earlier tonight, and heard the first notes and lyrics of her new album; and it was gorgeous. I can't recommend it highly enough. This woman knows what she's singing about.

2 comments:

StrangeBird said...

I've been umming and ahhing about buying it - but you've just convinced me :)

Rianna said...

Buy it babe!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails