Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here; there must be something here


I've been looking at different versions of this song. This one has a very annoying introduction and please stop the video after she finishes singing; as there's a stinker of an advertisement.
But. The song.
I've been told by one who means everything to me, that I remind him of her sometimes.
I love this song. Loved it when I first heard it. Love it even more now; as life informs me and forces me to learn things about myself that are painful to acknowledge. This is that song for me.

1 comment:

StrangeBird said...

I've never really taken the time to listen to this song properly - I'm glad I did tonight. Such a special song. She is so clever, I love her knowing smile in that performance - like a Mona Lisa moving. There are worse songs to have serve as reminders. I think you're doing just fine :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails